KROHNE is an innovative process instrumentation and measurement solutions company operating in more than 40 countries. Through continuous research and development and a consistent customer orientation, we are one of the leaders in our industry.
The corporate department IT International in Duisburg is looking for a
Master Data Manager (International) (m/f/d)
What we expect of you
- Drive, coordinate and document the definition of KROHNE Master Data (in focus: material and Business Partners)
- Define, coordinate and implement the ERP based master data management processes for the whole KROHNE group
- Lead the master data management work stream within the ERP migration project
- Ensure the accurate maintenance of master data within the corresponding IT applications and tools (e.g. ERP, CRM, ...)
- Generate training and support documents and train users in Master Data
Your main responsibilities
- Good experience in master data management
- Good process and project management capabilities
- Good experience with ERP, preferably as module responsible or process owner/KeyUser
- English and German fluent
- Good communication, analysis and organization skills
- Willing to travel internationally (5-10%)
Your qualification, skills and experience
- Studies in Information Technology, Economics or Engineering with IT related focus or equivalent vocational training
- 3 - 5 years work experience
We offer a challenging and varied position with long-term prospects as well as a salary commensurate with the position.
You will enjoy working for an international, privately held, family run company with a family culture and friendly environment.
You can expect a demanding and varied job with long-term perspective and a salary commensurate with the benefits of a large company.
you’ll find additional information about our organization.
KROHNE Messtechnik GmbH • Human Ressources
Ludwig-Krohne-Straße 5 • 47058 Duisburg • Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 203 301 0